View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 21:05   #34
Sdiver
Area Commander

CLEAR !!!!!!!

**ZAP !!!!**

Beep....beep....beep....beep......this thread lives.

So, anyone else have any useful tips on stopping/curtailing their snoring, aside from hooking up a shock device to a deuce and a half?

It's been said....that I snore. I don't know if it's true or not. I'm asleep and don't hear myself, but I have been told, that I start sawing logs as soon as I fall asleep. Some have even said, that I have a "reverse snore". That I snore upon EXHALATION, that I take a deeeeeeeeep breath in, then grunt/rumble/snore upon exhalation.

I've used those "breath right" strips. Taken sudafed before going to sleep. Used saline spray, to moisten up my nasal membranes. Those work sometimes, but when it comes to quick "cat naps", I'm sounding like Vulcan going off.

I've thought about going under the knife and fixing my deviated septum, and thought that there might be a few here who have under gone that procedure, or if any AD guys have under gone it, so they don't go off snoring while being "tactical" in the field/on mission.

BTW.....this is for any new people to the boards.....THE SEARCH BUTTON DOES WORK !!!!
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote