View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 14:15   #6
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Bryan,

Money is always a driving factor. But If you look at your local box store or your Sam/Costco Store they carry computer home security camera systems. Run typically $199.99 to $500.00. My neighbor has one that has a dog sound that seems to have a dog running room to room. You can start small and build up on most. Even look at a deer camera to use in your front and back yards.

As far as PII, you will need to find out about your local laws. If you're in Va here is a link for a update pass in 2013.

If you are concerned over PII. Then start looking at your Credit report daily. You will have to pay for a service for this. You could get one of those personal information protection monitoring like LifeLock. But I don't think you need this now.

Also home alarms typically don't do anything for your house unless you have a neighborhood watch/ patrol to come to your house. Everyone I have every known to have one monitored, it still took cops 30+ plus minutes to get to the house. But the noise sometimes makes them run away.

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote