View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 15:06   #1111
bubba
Quiet Professional

"All enemies, foreign AND domestic".......

I think if the dims / a commie president were to try to declare an emergency that in some way furthered the confiscation of guns, they would be openly declaring war on the Gun-Owning Citizens of the Several States. I don't think they have the collective memory between all of the empty-headed commie-dims to know that is exactly how the colonies became the independent States that joined together to be the United States.....

To bastardize an Archer quote: "Do you want a revolution? Cause that's how you get a revolution!"

I say, bring it on, let the cards fall where they may, and lets do this! It's about time the USG found out exactly why the 2A is in there, but that's just me.
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote