Thread: Bug Out Bags
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:49   #2
Sierra Bravo
Auxiliary

How Ironic I was just going through and updating / replenishing my BOB.
I have one for myself and one for my wife plus another packed in our vehicle.
we just grabbed some heavy duty back packs from Goodwill at $2 each, they are compartmentalized into 4 sections plus straps.

This is our all-purpose bug out bag
we made photocopies of all our important documents (i.e. DL,Passport,SSN,BC,MC etc) and place them in a zip lock bag along with emergency cash into the bags. I have a camel back with water purification tablets, field stripped MRE's, First aid kit w/ Persciptions,lighter, steel wool and cotton balls,Map of AO, Lenstatic compass, small crank radio, glowsticks,Disaster plan with rally points / routes and emergency centers,folding Knife,Fixed Blade Knife,multitool,Carbiner clips,ranger bands,paracord,Hand warmers,small led flashlight,extra batteries, Glock + ammo, sanitary / toiletries.
all the essentials fit in this small bag, only weighs a few pounds, I carry mine everywhere, it's always within reach.

Vehicle: Rifle / ammo, non perishable food ,sleeping bag,small tent, water,cooking supplies,axe , all weather gear

BOB.jpg

BOB2jpg.jpg

- Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Sierra Bravo is offline   Reply With Quote