Thread: Piss up a rope
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 13:54   #11
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogG View Post
If you choose to see this as an attack, or a disrespectful post that is your choice. It's the truth, and the truth will either offend you or it will change you. I wonder will you ban me for speaking my mind and calling it like I see it? Are you professional? Can you take the same criticism that you dish out? It's your house, and I am a guest, but I am curious to know, can a man, speak his mind in your house?
What kind of crap is this? You can speak your mind and say whatever you want - but HERE you will be held accountable for what you say.
Your point of view regarding the truth is exactly that - your point of view. The real question is whether or not WE CARE WHAT YOU THINK. Which, I personally don't. You toss out this gauntlet of "are you Professional?... can you take criticism or will I get banned" childish bullshit. As if it is supposed to demonstrate that you should be allowed to run your suck unchecked because holding you responsible will somehow validate your lame attempt at tossing a zinger in there. If your wife asked you if she looked fat in a certain pair of jeans, you would probably say no regardless. We on the other hand say "Yup - but you asked".

You don't like it here? LEAVE. Man, what a concept! Feel free to take your puppy with you.

We police our own quite regularly on this site. People speak their minds in a debate / point - counterpoint method frequently. As long as VALID (i.e. verifiable) points are made or positions are supported, things move along appropriately. Differing opinion or not.

But you should understand your surroundings as a guest in "our house", which you obviously do not. No more than someone walking into Abu Hannifa mosque with a Bible singing Christmas Carols.

You being here is a luxury for you, and now little more than entertainment for us.

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote