View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 15:37   #18
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

To "eine frau": Your response was not offensive at all. Please note also that I am not one of the Quiet Professionals for whom and by whom this site is maintained. I too am a guest. To reply to your paragraph about "testing" the "M&Ms"... that is very difficult to do, since most have taken ISIS's advice to "blend in" with the "kuffars". (That's us, by the way.)

Most of the time you never know when a formerly "moderate" muzlim will succumb to "Sudden Jihad Syndrome" - usually after they have acted "impiously". Their violent "jihad" - in their warped minds - will automatically "cleanse" them of anything "haram" that they might have done. One other thing to keep in mind is that for muzlims it is an obligation to lie to the "kuffars" in order to benefit and expand izlam.

The last thought I'd like to leave you with is that the danger we face from muzlims does not only come in the form of violent attacks. It comes in the form of "culture jihad", which we are seeing all over the Western world. It comes in the form of what you are not allowed to say about izlam, "allah", or their false "prophet", Mad Mo. (How much of the stifling of free speech are you seeing in your own country - where you cannot criticize izlam, their sharia law, or their so-called "prophet", lest you be found guilty of "hate speech"?)

How about "halal" food, and by extension, the forced introduction of "halal" slaughter of animals, which is unbelievably brutal and helps to finance jihad? How about "footbaths" or prayer areas where before this was never an issue? How about muzlims taking over streets and squares to "pray", blocking traffic? (This is an "in-your-face" display of izlam, whether you wish to be exposed to it or not.) How about the "powers that be" refusing to allow generations-old Christian celebrations for fear of "offending" muzlims? How about sharia courts - in countries where there should only be one law for all people? All of this is known as "creeping sharia", where the invader, by degrees, enforces their culture in the effort to suppress your culture.

For an excellent read about how all of this was (and is currently being) accomplished, may I suggest an excellent book called, Modern Day Trojan Horse: The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration, by Sam Solomon and E. Al Maqdisi. It's a rather short book that can be found on amazon.com. This book is a real eye-opener; and a great source of knowledge about how izlam takes over countries. You won't be disappointed.