View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 04:46   #10
Cool Breeze
Quiet Professional

Connections of Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last hard class View Post
Cool Breeze:

What about the associates of the Liar Max Chip William Bayless listed on the contacts? Are they legit or is the whole organization of One21 Group a fraud?

LHC
LHC: The guys that worked for One21 in PR and other places are legit. Many of the guys on the job either knew each other from when they were wearing the green suit or the contracting world. Jones Group International are very legit.

I cannot speak for all of the connections on LinkedIn, but my take on this is that Bayless is a master scam artist and king networker. JGI did not vet him a few years back when he started working for them and I do not know how he got in the door there but he used his connection to JGI to make himself look legit and built his network of connections through that association. He was a Senior Security Advisor to a former National Security Advisor's company, so of course, people assumed he was legit.
Hell, he conned MOH recipient Meyer to be the spokesman for his International Harbor Foundation.

That is the long answer. Short answer is that he used his association with JGI to establish credibility and kept building on the connections he made through networking.

EH
Cool Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote