View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:32   #37
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

I interpret the tapes differently. I am MORE suspicious of the victim than of the police response after reading this small piece of the puzzle. I won't condemn the victim yet, but I think it is ignorant to place a lot of suspicion and blame on the employees or police as well.

I usually find that this forum's members have a disgust for armchair commando/ quarterbacking based on initial after action reports and subsequent days worth of research and background perspective. That information is not what the officers responding to this report had in their decision making process.

The victim's father seems to smell some fishy behavior on his son's part as well based on his statement. It is a very tragic story and outcome, but I'm betting there is a LOT more to this story. We will see.

FWIW, if you are carrying concealed ( as I do often), the rules of the game are tilted much more towards Big Boy rules. You give the a responding officer no choice. Deep down, I think everyone on this site knows the ramifications of "allegedly" acting in such a fashion when armed and getting into conflict.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote