View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 10:18   #6
Trip_Wire (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I put the Sure Sight sights on my Glock 36 last December. The ability to acquire the target is very fast once you get used to it. Accuracy is good, but it shoots a bit high, and there is no way to adjust elevation. Also, the yellow plastic triangle chipped kind of easily. These comments are however for their first model. They are in the process of upgrading the sights with tritium in them, better coating as not to chip, and a modified rear sight mounting base with a set screw and possible elevation adjustments. The concept of the triangle is very fast and easy to acquire. However....... The quality and adjustability issues need to be addressed. If they improve them as they say........ It should be a damn good sight. Also, I have noticed no snagging or fit issues in holsters. I have tried in at least 5 different holsters, and had no issues or problems in this area.

Rogue: Thanks! Thats just the type of info that I was looking for! I have read some of these same complaints on Glock Talk on the first generation sights from them. I'm almost convinced that I'll purchase a set of these sights (without the night sight) when they are for sale in August (?).

"To make war upon rebellion is messy and slow, like eating soup with a knife" -TE Lawrence.
Trip_Wire (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote