View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 08:49   #1
Paslode
Area Commander

The PB Challenge Coin

This article from Just the News almost belongs in the Comedy Zone. I found it interesting because the SPLC is conjuring up new demons....and curious if 'Woke Military' has or will issue a ban on challenge coins.

Quote:
"The fact she has that coin, the challenge coin, tells me there is something happening around gender in the Proud Boys — and it is something worth paying attention to," continued Ward, also the executive director of the Western States Center, a civil rights advocacy group that works to advance gender equity, the wire service also reports.
Or maybe the woman found the coin on the ground and picked it up, or maybe she bought a round of beer for the PB's, or maybe she received the coin after a one nighter Tinder Date with a PB, or a million other scenarios on how she obtained the coin.

https://justthenews.com/nation/crime...-recruited-her

Quote:
"It is ironic that such a deeply misogynistic organization has attracted someone who is a woman to join their organization," said Eric Ward, a senior fellow with the Southern Poverty Law Center. "It tells us there is dissension in the ranks of Proud Boys right now."
I thought the SPLC was all about being "Inclusive". Beside some women like guys who are guys and are not Soy Boy/Beta Cucks carrying man Bags.