Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 12:48   #2380
Angaldan
Asset

Good afternoon,

I'm a sophomore in uni planning to BS in Comp Sci. Considering 18x, would like to be at assessment when I hit 20. I am doing well in this space, however I find that I crave to be part of a team that does more, in every way. There is something about being a warrior-scholar that deeply appeals to me. I would like to see if SF is interested in what I have to offer.

I have wrestled 5 years through high school, and unfortunately remain small/slim due to cutting lots of weight (had to remain below 113 lb). This causes me to be nervous about my physical capabilities and success. Currently whipping myself back into shape using advice from these forums, though difficult to find time outside of coursework/research/part-time.

I am looking for a mentor or anyone who I can talk to honestly about my thought process and planning. I would deeply appreciate anyone who would be willing to reach out or lend me a hand

Finally, I would like to thank you guys for this community. Such a wealth of relevant information, answers, and professionalism is very hard to come by. I hope I do not disappoint here.
Angaldan is offline   Reply With Quote