Thread: Cabin on a lake
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 17:38   #12
ArchAngel4200
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgoerz View Post
Is there a web sight for those other Cabins. The ones in the link are kind of fancy. I won't be spending much time inside. Something more rustic would fit us better, probably cheaper also. Heading to lake Waccamaw NC next weekend for three days. Camp site right next to the lake. Have to ruff it in a Tent and Air Mattress thou
Ill post a small review when I get back.
The only website I can find is for some cabins I haven't stayed in, just driven by. They are a bit cheaper, as far as how rustic I am not sure. http://www.riverviewcabins.com/

There are lots of small places though with both cabins and riverside hotel rooms that are pretty rustic. If I were you I would call the cider house or one of the local real estate agents who can give you a much better idea of whats available since its been a few years since I have been there myself.

The cabins we used to rent were about 500 sq ft, 1 bedroom, living room and a bathroom with the kitchen being off the side of the living room. There is a string of 8 or 10 of them on the ride side of highway 9 right after highway 9 separates from highway 74 and heads north out of Bat Cave.

Hope this helps.
ArchAngel4200 is offline   Reply With Quote