View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 14:43   #158
JYD73
Asset

Thanks for the info, I will try looking into the Buchanan and Powers route. No bit of information is too small, as it generally leads to new avenues of research. I will be FOIA ing SSGT Pruitts MoH packet sometime soon, but I know that will not contain the RT team. Unfortunately the location of action will only read "deep in enemy occupied territory" as well. His MoH packet is one of only three that were downgraded and are fully contained in the National Archives. Hopefully(fingers crossed) there will be legislation this spring going into the NDAA to waive the time limit and provide a route for review to upgrade these and other MACV-SOG and Special Operations time sensative medals and awards. I'm headed back to DC in March to work on gathering more support for this legislative effort, which is 1/2 of the battle. Never thought I'd be a lobbyist, but apparently now I am, sort of. The other half will be preparing packets for the actual reviews themselves through the Army, and SSGT Pruitts mission has the least information available. So thanks much for even the smallest bits of information!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
JYD73 is offline   Reply With Quote