Thread: blankets
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 13:34   #26
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Feedback source

Gents,

The treatment center my Ragnar buddy attended said they're still interested but currently occupied with all the bedlam affecting the nation. I was hoping they would be a good source for feedback and setting up a large order but that is not going to happen at this time.

One of my brothers put me in touch with a Navy officer over at Bethesda and I've shipped one of the models out to them to circulate through unofficial channels for feedback. The PBLJ may go very high, which would be nice, but I'm not pinning everything on that potential. I really wish I didn't have to pass these around so openly, but I'm not in much of a position to get picky if I want to generate a demand. My only concern is that some maroon falcon is going to try and hijack this design before I get them on the shelves.

If necessary, I'm willing to kick out a jacket or two (Size XXL) to get passed around this forum for feedback.

The Navy rep I'm talking with also suggested going to SOFREP. Any thoughts about that?