View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 09:18   #9
Sacamuelas
JAWBREAKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf07 View Post
I was unaware that I did that. I am fascinated you know that, without ever meeting me.
Hey Wolf... you better turn on your situation awareness asap. kgoerz is a vetted QP on this board. Your profile states "ROTC" as your quals. YOU are a guest here. Disagree all you want, but do it respectfully. All that youthful sarcasm isn't needed when addressing other members

Quote:
when in my experience they tend to be the "nice" people. sure, every group has its bad apples. But blanket statements are just wrong.
Nice blanket statement. LOL I have also found that most child molesters that I have had conversations with through my job profess to be strict religious believers and quote scripture to me all the time. How's that for a blanket statement.

On topic... I am against the tv show's title for reasons much more important to me than religious vanity. It's public television and the commercials/trailers for it will run during times that my 7 yr old children will be watching tv. I do not want them to be "mainstreamed" into thinking that calling women bitches is acceptable.

Last edited by Sacamuelas; 03-10-2011 at 09:20.
Sacamuelas is offline   Reply With Quote