Old 02-28-2012, 02:32   #1
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Special Offer for SFA Members......

Would like your opinions on the following:
.45 ACP (G21,G21SF,G21SF RTF,G30SF,G36)
Each pistol comes with:
Fixed sights,(3) free magazines.
Models as specified above and G36 comes with (2) free magazines.
$52 for night sights.
$30 for each additional engraving.
FFL transfer fees.
Free shipping to FFL dealer.
(1) free engraving.
Applicable taxes.

$515 G36 model plus options requested.

Would sincerely appreciate any help regarding info from anyone familiar with this weapon,both pros and cons.............. Send posts so I can compare comments which I would prefer.....
My aunt died and left me $1200 in her will....Maggie said get something I normally can't afford and enjoy myself......... Timing couldn't be better for me,getting rid of my 40+ plus years old 38 pistol I needed to use here in Mississippi when I was working Security because MS law required you can only qualify with a 38,can carry any gun after qualification on duty if you wanted to.......Sounds stupid but that was the law.......

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote