View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 17:02   #55
Bleed Green
Guerrilla

Your post truly resonated with quite a few people Eine Frau. I always believed that every person had the potential to be a sheep dog when it was the Momma or Papa bear involved and truly there is not a thing wrong with keeping your SA up and when things go sideways, making like a hockey player and getting the puck out when you are protecting your kids. It is just what we do as parents as a good Momma and Papa know when to fight and when to run with kids in tow.

It truly sucks that we as a people have lost our innocence due to those who have an agenda of evil that they force upon those that have never harmed them. When you said that you were proud of your city it made me smile as I was proud of it and it's people for in the dark moments that this person forced upon you guys, you all showed what makes Munich so magnificent. It's citizens. I will be eternally grateful for those I met there last month and look forward to meeting more of them when we go back in 2 years.

For the record my wife thought me a bit crazy for always wearing my riggers belt, carrying my IFAK and tourniquet through Europe and don't get me started about the nature of the pocket knife I carried as I am not sure that the statute of limitations will expire by the time we return. Needless to say this is exactly why I did carry them every where we went because you never know what evil lurks around the corner.

The only thing that I can add about active shooters is to always listen before running. Particularly wait for a lull in the gun shots as no matter what type of gun is used, they all need to be reloaded and that lull can be what makes the difference in your escape.

Take care and know that you and the people of your city are in our thoughts and prayers as you come to terms with the aftermath of this cowards acts.