View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 06:00   #45
Reynaldo Castro
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
Reynaldo- My screen name is the same as my call sign when I was at B36/USARVITG in '71 (A362). I was a medic at the camp. Tom Rowe was also there and later so was George Miller Knew Ken Bowra when he was the Phouc Tuy camp commander. I posted Bowra's discussion of the FID mission we had in another thread. Great read.

Been looking for SGM Johnny Miller too. Heard he was a preacher in TN. Connected with another Brother there at the same time. He was SGM Hillmann's right hand guy. Were you there when Hillmann shot himself in the foot? I think I remember you, but not sure.

I have been corresponding with some of the higher command for the USARVITG and FANK support programs. Very interesting shit!

Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you some pics and we can discuss all of this.

Great to hear from you. Welcome!
May contact with SGT Benjamin Morales yesterday (Tuesday, August 12, 2014). He retired MSG from the 7th SFG. Also made contact with Vila Chau, he was a Cambodian Interpreter from Camp Phouc Tuy. Vila is now an American Citizen. Yesterday was a long and wild roller coaster ride.
Reynaldo Castro is offline   Reply With Quote