View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 22:40   #20
Papa Zero Three
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Taran Tactical Innovations

Now you’re making me laugh, again. What part of “tactical” does a game shooter teach? He's never faced a armed enemy/criminal? And as was said, he sells his skilz to the millionaires.

Learning from him would be like the fed’s learning from an “Olympic” pistol shooter with zero “tactical” skilz. Oh , wait……………..

As 275RLTW stated, Reeves is just an actor/multimillionaire pretending to be something else.

(He was great in the Matrix series!)

Taran doesn't teach ANY tactics, I don't know why he used that in his business name. I'd assume for business purposes, which kinds of makes sense seeing how a lot of SF guys are running his magazine extenders in Group these days. I mean imagine, what if someone like Rob Latham were to teach Unit/SF guys how to shoot....oh, wait, he did/does.

Reeves may be an actor, but he isn't pretending when it comes to shooting. He runs a gun better than most of the people who consider themselves gun guys.

Neither Reeves or Taran ever claimed to be tactical experts, but each is more than capable of shooting better than the average gun owner.
Papa Zero Three is offline   Reply With Quote