View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 21:13   #1
Richard
Quiet Professional

Scott Witt - Special Forces FRAUD

Scott Witt - poser, wannabe, fraud, liar.

This is one of the BIGGEST crocks of BS ever encountered from the likes of phonies like Scott Witt. It is so ludicrous that it is laughable and anybody who ever served in any SOF unit will readily recognize it for what it is - pure high grade undiluted BS.

Helping Haiti: Keeping the ‘Special’ In Spec-Ops — Part One
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/gg...-ops-part-one/

Gary Graham – Scott, tell me about your background and how it lead to your group, Dark Horse.

Scott Witt – Well, to tell you of my background is to tell you what Dark Horse is. Dark Horse was a call sign – it was my personal call sign, back in the day of my special forces [work].

GG – When was that, when did you serve?

SW – Everything I did in special forces was ‘black ops’. I first joined the Rangers back in 1987 and I was only with the Rangers for a year when I decided to join what was called ‘the Cherokee’ at that time. They were a mixture of special forces. It was not just Rangers, it was Navy SEALs, it was Marines, it was everyone. And they’d take the best of the best…and create one unit. And that unit answered only to the Pentagon. And from that point forward, all we did was black ops. Nothing we ever did could be talked about from that point forward.

GG – Okay.

SW – So, anyway, the members of these types of groups…as we all kinda got shot up, and retired, and came home…and a lot of us now are heads of corporations…and serve as vice presidents of major banks…things like that all over the country. But we wanted to kinda stay together as a group and we wanted to make sure we always did something for the good. We got in to doing personal protection, as a group. And I formed Dark Horse Tactical. We did several things – for example, police officers, they get very little training when they come out of the academy. Even SWAT officers have training that’s very minimal, compared to what they could get. And the only reason teir training is so minimal is because the cities or the counties they work for won’t pay for [the advanced training].

Also: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-witt/17/557/89b
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScottWitt.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	14703  
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote