View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 21:54   #55
ROGUESABRE1
BANNED USER

Staying on Point

Gentlemen, I honestly appreciate the guidance that your providing for me and you'll have to forgive me for my lack of understanding in relation to your protocols here, I mean no ill will toward anyone. We're all wearing the same color and defending the same Flag and every last thing that it stands for.

With that, I'd like to stay on point in relation to the SM pertaining to the individual outlined in my (eh-hem) Report; albeit, long-winded and presented in the worst possible format.

The Subject Matter goes by :FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE :Russell-Jay: Gould. He and his Global Corporate Partner, :FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE avid-Wynn: Miller broke the mathematical interface between math & grammar in 1986 and filed the publishing of those documents with the United Nations and every Agency on this Rock. Within 24 Hours NSA was on their doorstep asking if they had any idea what they'd just done to this planet.

I've since spent the past 5 years with these two Gentlemen in an effort to completely comprehend what it is that they indeed have accomplished, that - were these men to be lying about - would have either already been killed for, or thrown into a box long ago for masquerading and impersonating Federal Postal Judges,... just for starters.

The highlights of this incredible story are detailed within my report. Wherein it is articulated that :Russell-Jay: Gould is the ACTUAL, FACTUAL Postmaster General of this Nation, AND THEN SOME.

Here is a message from him to you guys. -

This is a PERSONAL MESSAGE and REQUEST to The United States Army SPECIAL FORCES, from, :FEDERAL-POSTAL-JUDGE, POSTMASTER-GENERAL :Russell-Jay: Gould.

“: FOR THE CLOSURE OF THE FOREIGN-POSTAL-MILITARY-SPECIAL-FORCES: [MILITARY]GENERAL-SECURITY-FORCE-MARKET-PORT-MARTIAL, DATE-~12-~DECEMBER-~2004 THROUGH THE NOW-DATE, PUBLIC-SHOWINGS: ~14-~WEST-~100-BLOCK-NORTH-WEST &: SOUTH-WEST-MIDDLE-MALL-WAY-~BETWEEN THE MADISON-DRIVE &: JEFFERSON-DRIVE-~DI-STRICT OF THE COLUMBIA[U.S.A.] &: 6817: CHASEWICK-CIRCLE,-~RALEIGH,-~NORTH-CAROLINA-~27615-~DUTY-POST, VIEW-VIDEO &: AUDIO, PLEASE-SEND-COMMANDER, CHIEF &: POSTMASTER-GENERAL: Russell-Jay: Gould's-WILL-PERFORMANCE WITH THE COPIES OF THE OPEN-MARKET-PORT-TRIALS, MANY-CAMERAS' &: HELICOPTERS-CAMERA'S-OUT-DOORS, SURVEILLANCE-VANS FROM THE FOREIGN-DRY-DOCK-VESSEL-~PENTAGON-~CORPORATION-CASE-NUMBER-~R.R.~385~460~312: U.S. &: FOREIGN-NATIONAL-SECURITY-CODE-CLEARANCE-NUMBER-~RR294568221US WITH THE PERFORMANCE &: KNOWLEDGE BY THE FOREIGN[YELLOW-FRINGE-FLAGS]-POSTAL-MILITARY-SPECIAL-FORCES-CONSCRIPTS.”

Gentlemen, he is informing you here, that he LEGALLY and LAWFULLY Court Marshalled both Bush and Cheny for Treason at the locations listed above and has asked that you use your Clearance to access the TONS of Video Footage of these Court Marshallings, as there were PLENTY CONDUCTED BY HIM IN Washington DC. - He also asks if you could please send him a copy for his private collection.

I shit you not. I know what all of this sounds like, trust me, its like tin-foil-hat wearing horse shit, but TRUST ME, I'm urging you, if it's one thing that you do, look into this guy (or both) and PLEASE PROVE ME TO BE A TIN-FOIL-HAT WEARING WEIRDO.