View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 13:24   #369
Murak
Asset

Delta-1-Bravo

Since currently in the middle of the program I am unable to test for maxes at least for another three weeks to see full results, eight-ten weeks I will retest. I am as curious as you !

Most recent ruck was 6mi 30lb pack, through suggestion from Dave, to maintain pace velocity in accordance with the routine. So I apologize I can not give a definitive before/after as I changed weight to maintain Blitz protocol. Also running in my boots has made a slight bother in my hip, I'm waiting until it's less apparent to ruck again. Time was 1hr 24min. Most recent 1.5mi timed run 9:04. Pullups I will do on my next non-weight day Thursday to give an answer.

I can say that with stretching and participating in the routine, functionally, I notice a difference. Much more flexible, lactic acid build-up has decreased, endurance has increased, and strength is as shown increasing quickly. I can definitively say I am becoming stronger, leaner, and gaining more true muscle mass. Running stride has improved as well as leg endurance via run duration. I hope that helped answer some of your questions.

Strength beyond physical capacity.

"They say time is the cure. I can't wait, it's too slow for me."
Murak is offline   Reply With Quote