View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 19:31   #39
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush Master View Post
When I was at Bragg several years ago, I submitted copies of Orders showing my MOS. The Col's secretary had to call the FRICKIN MUSEUM to verify that 11B/C4S was an SF MOS!! All that she'd ever heard of was the 18 Series!!! Of course TR, Harsey and Reeve got a big chuckle out of that one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Harsey View Post
We were there to watch that one...Good thing the folks in the JFK Special Warfare Museum knew their SF history.

If you travel with Ambush Master, something interesting could always happen.
Oh, hell they found out I made Mr. H. cry that one time, and that I associate with the likes of AM... That'll teach me to ever go to another SHOT or Knife show ever again...

Maybe the fact I submitted orders taking me from 11B2S to 18B2S and a second set of orders showing my reclass from 18B to 18D confused them... or they looked at my DL picture and thought I was too ugly to carry the knife? Can't be the last part, they gave one to AM...

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote