View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 11:09   #17
blue02hd
Quiet Professional

Gentlemen,

This has been repeated so many times in the Pipeline it is embarrassing, for you.

Unless you are Special Forces Qualified you should not be providing advice to those seeking answers about the pipeline.

If you are NOT Special Forces Qualified and seeking advice in the Pipeline you should disregard posts from anyone who has not successfully completed the pipeline and graduated.

The reason is very simple: This forum is not an open website where all guests are equal. Those without the QP by their name are not vetted, therefore their information is not vetted. In other words they have no fucking clue.

Aubreyna, your line of questioning has been answered in another thread. Was this information not to your satisfaction? Your persistence says something about you. No amount of trolling the internet will change the following: You need to get to Benning, join the ranks the DI's direct you to, and soldier your ass off until you cross the stage with a Long Tab.

Or don't. Your call. Like TR asked "How bad do you want it?" No need to respond.

To all the non qualified guests sharing their opinion here, I would ask that you understand your opinions hold little weight. As guests in this house I would ask you to follow the rules set forth by the Moderators and Administrators. These rules insure that the information shared in this house is accurate and up to date.

That SEARCH button is a magical tool.

Verified Tax Payer and Future Sex Symbol

Last edited by blue02hd; 08-25-2013 at 11:14.
blue02hd is offline   Reply With Quote