View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 06:22   #1012
Badger52
Area Commander

Thanks for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
The reality is that liberals don’t care about murder and shootings when it doesn’t promote their agenda, which is why they never want to talk about Baltimore.
Exactly what I mentioned in the Parkland, FL thread - they don't want the issue to go away - it's necessary to their goals. An in-ground pool's volume in children's blood is what they need periodically; you can tell because they spend so much time projecting that characteristic onto others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by also from tonyz's article
A sane Republican Party would make a push against gangs, sanctuary cities, amnesty, and drug smugglers, while simultaneously eliminating gun-free zones and barriers to concealed carry.
Since Bush-I signed the gun-free zone legislation many cities saw their homicide trend go the wrong direction. This article takes a look at Chicago and makes a pretty good case that - shock - looking at the bigger picture is necessary to an understanding of the scope of the problem. In places like Chicago, shootings aren't down; homicide stats go down to a large extent because of the sheer number of Level-I trauma centers available. First-responders & ER staff changing the numbers, like introducing Medevac & FST's to the battlespace. Yet Tiny Dancer would have you believe one small aspect of his policies is responsible for any positive trend, and the NRA & Deplorables are responsible for the opposite (so far nearly 70 year-to-date). You will not get a rational response from someone who wasn't rationally moved to their position in the first place. Cui bono?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote