View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 23:32   #1007
Box
Quiet Professional

For the record...

Everything I post is firmly rooted in the questionable value of straw man arguments.
I buy my bandwagon tickets in bulk.
My criticism of FLEA's has no loyal partisan motivation - I follow the left for my cues on distrust of "the man"
I dont deal in decent evidence - I prefer indecent evidence since it is more fun and gets better ratings.
I place the same value on statistical validity as my left-leaning counterparts of equal or lesser value.
Making any allowance for the truly stupid is EXACTLY the same as saying "never"
The UK doesn't allow civilians free ownership of guns - and they celebrate their royalty - anyone that disagrees with that is a denier
...plus, they had a cab driver kill 12 people armed with a shotgun and a .22 rifle in 2010
I dont pay attention to gross errors nor do I keep track of net errors.
I never, EVER resort to hyperbole when making a point.

Semantics and facts are negotiable when discussing socially sensitive topics across the internet...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 02-20-2018 at 23:48.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote