Thread: Milley
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 18:31   #10
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
I thought Comey and the FBI, The DOJ, and The CIA was as bad as it could get. The Washington DC Beltway crowd is worse than I thought... and everybody in MSM is O K with it.....
Every single bureaucrat in our government (military and civilian) spends a portion of their day wondering how they can top the last spectacle.
You got a n0bel (small 'n' capital zero) prize for letting a couple middle eastern dudes use your pen to sign an agreement...

Challenge accepted -
I'm gonna endorse some shenanigans with the contras and just say I dont remember anything...

Thats nothing - watch this - I'm gonna puke on the Japanese PM

Hahahaha... rookie - I'm going to get a BJ by a government clerk, sodomize her with a cigar, and then stare straight into the camera and ask the judge to define the word "is"

Good one boss...
...watch me score this n0bel prize for claiming that Manhattan will be under more water than the lost city of Atlantis by the end of the decade.

That...
...is a good one
Al.
I....
...am gonna one up you.
I've got a phone, a pen, and a Nobel prize just for NOT being George Bush.
...and just to kick it up, I'm going to drone strike a US citizen and send Navy SEALs into Pock e stahn

...pfft
I'm going to DARE you fuckers to impeach me, beat it, get impeached again, beat it
...again
and STILL have a higher approval rating than the guy that bought 80 million votes to become POTUS

Oh yeah, well, I'm gonna fuck corn pops mom, drive a tractor trailer, work a lumber job in Idaho, with hold a billion dollars in aide payments until they drop a law suit that would implicate my son, touch a bunch of kids inappropriately, make sweet love to a martian, steal fizzy lifting drinks, invent the question mark, march in civil rights protests, get arrested while visiting Nelson Mandela and you know...
...the thing

There's no bottom to this barrel folks - just a never ending line of mutts trying to prove that...
...well, nothing. They arent trying to prove anything. Its all just a big "fuck you" funded by we the people.

I have spoken
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-16-2021 at 19:10.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote