View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 00:15   #62
ROGUESABRE1
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Scott Bennett? I remember the actions of that shit head. He never worked at SOCOM. SOCOM does not send it's personnel to work at CENTCOM. Nor did this shit head do what you stated he did. You are as big of a piece of shit as this fraud is. You give trolls a bad name.

Get back on your meds.

You need to pick you friends better.
QUOTE=Joker;621996]Scott Bennett? I remember the actions of that shit head. He never worked at SOCOM. SOCOM does not send it's personnel to work at CENTCOM. Nor did this shit head do what you stated he did. You are as big of a piece of shit as this fraud is. You give trolls a bad name.

Get back on your meds.

You need to pick you friends better.[/QUOTE]

FIRST OF ALL, let me just say this; most people who are on "meds" won't actually take the time to research the information that is being presented by actually taking the initiative to make personal contact with the individual of interest, they usually lash/blurt out in a childish manner by labeling someone with a playground fart-name, who innocently has really done nothing wrong to the retard to deserve such a response.

Next - I've personally sat in on an interview with Scott and ACTUALLY heard his side of the story; as there are ALWAYS two. -- In light of that, and with what you have just presented me with, I have to say that Scott doesn't sound like a good guy when you read that report. And I'll admit, I didn't know that he lied about his experience.

But again, that's HIS story, NOT MINE, Randy Savage. Loosen your boot-laces up before you pass out trying to come up with a new slur to label an innocent visitor with.

I have actually, not only made direct contact with the individuals that you are so readily quick to dispatch, but I have spent a great deal of time investigating - to the best of my ability - both the individual and the subject matter of interest. Of which, the ACTUAL information itself, since presented to you, you have STILL not made an intelligent statement in relation to; rather, you have just DISREGARDED THE INFORMATION PRESENTED, and as per usual, attacked the individual in an attempt to disparaging throw the baby out with the bath water.

And I only have one question for you - 2 parts - Mr. Wiley Coyote, because due to the overdose of medication that I'm used to taking at this time of night, I honestly can't remember,.. and that is,.. Did the CEO and President of the Union Bank of Switzerland not come over here to the US and make a huge campaign contribution to Obama's 2nd Presidential Election Campaign Party,.. and to follow, did (then) US SECRETARY of STATE, Clin,- Eh-he-hem.. achk.. Clinton NOT sign a pile of Treaties with the UB of Switzerland,. and all of this, AFTER Bennett had filed his report? - Or was his story about filing his team report a big ass lie too? Because if it is,.. Ooo-hoooo! I'm gonna bust Scotts chops up.