Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 02:01   #2506
SolidJune
Asset

Introduction

First thing first, thank you to all of you who take time out of your day to answer everyone's question about SF. I came to this website with a million and one questions and after reading through this forum for the past 3 days they have all been answered and more.

My name is Jeffrey, I was born in Honduras and moved here to the US at the age of 7. I have been raised all my life 20 minutes from D.C. in Northern Virginia. I have come to love this country and all the opportunities it has given me and my family. I will be joining the Army as an 11x with hopefully an option 4. I have gone through MEPS and been cleared, just waiting to sign my contract. Initially I wanted to join as an 18x but being a permanent resident I will go the route of joining first and then submitting my SF packet. I have read Get Selected twice now. With this forum and Get Selected I'm on full throttle with "Cast or Tab." I look forward to learning more from this forum as I go through my journey in the Army. Thanks for having me and thanks for making this site possible.
SolidJune is offline   Reply With Quote