View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:11   #11
JSMosby
Quiet Professional

I was sent this information from an SF guy who seems to know a lot about this turd. I told him to join the site.

I am the guy that turned in SSG. James Walker to command for being gay. Thing is, I did not turn him in for just being gay. He was a stalking psycho. He had some sort of crush on me. (I aint proud nor comfortable sayin it). But the guy became a problem when he changed his orders to follow me to Ft. Lewis. Exchanged favors to get assigned to the same Battalion, company and was trying to get on my same team. He was doing drive by's on my house, harassing my fiance. I would have just beat the crap out the guy, but thats sorta what he was lookin for, either a hook up or to get beat up for being gay, so he could sue the ARMY & SF. I brought the issue to my team commanders who then pushed it up the chain of command. The decision on what to do came from WH Staff... The results were perdy fucked up. SSG. Walker , in order to defend himself declared he was NOT gay. Then they made up some crap that I was trying to eliminate him as competition on teams in some way............ CSM Pennington & SGM Toombs originally stood behind me making the complaint... however, they crumbled when their careers got threatened. They threw me under the bus.....................decades later, we now know, Walker is a big fag, and I just now learned he is trying to make money off his story of being abused because someone broke the Dont ask Dont tell policy. FUCK HIM. IF the guys want to know what the real story is behind Jimmy Walker, have them contact me. I am still pissed at that situation and the command for being pansie ass pricks themselves.

Who is John Galt?

Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
JSMosby is offline   Reply With Quote