Thread: CRKT IgnitorT
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 19:11   #8
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mentalist View Post
I have only 1issue with CRKT. Customer service. I had one of their folding Tanto knives and the screws fell out of the belt clip. It would also loosen up at the hinge with use. When I lost 2 screws from the clip one day, I contacted CRKT giving them the model and a description of the issue. No response for several weeks. So, I emailed CS again and waited. Then I tried calling and kept getting sent to voice mail. For 3 months I tried to get some assistance. Never heard back from them at all.

Although the blade itself was great (for the price), I will never buy another CRKT product again. I wish you the best with your purchase. Perhaps you might want to go ahead and put some loktite on the clip screws so you don't lose them. Other than that, this knife will serve you well.
I also have had problems getting support from them. I found that if I called and raised hell the other girl fixed it pretty fast. As any life that has screws I regularly check them. If they get lose I service them and add loktite each time. My complaint was I did not get an order conformation and tracking number. At err raising hell via phone I got it in minutes and found that they did not ship them 2 weeks before but the day before I got the email. Bottom line I got them and at a good price.

I will do buisness with them again as soon as a bunch of the agents in the office can agree on how many they want.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote