View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:51   #14
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Red face You have GOT to be kidding me

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_robalt View Post
The reason I call him a wanna be is because all he talks about is how he was in group and that he is pretty much an 18D but guess what he's not.
Guess what? NEITHER ARE YOU - but at least he manned up and gave it a shot.
Quote:
And the reason I am so critical about this is because I teach CLS for an IRT company so I'm teaching privates that are deploying ASAP
Guess what again YOU ARE TEACHING IT WRONG

Quote:
if they put a tourniquet on wrong and get somebody killed because they had to get taught by the book, when the book is wrong, how do you think that soldiers confidence in not only himself but in medics and CLS training going to be.
Unless they put the TQ around their patient's neck, they aren't going to kill someone by "incorrect" placement. The book isn't wrong YOU ARE

Quote:
Also as far as going to selection I'd be more than willing to go if t weren't for having to learn my job all over again for a year,
BLAH BLAH BLAH - never heard that EXCUSE before : Thank you for saving us the training slot.

Quote:
I'm sry but a seasoned medic with deployment experience on not only the line but in the aidstation side of he house as well is going to be just as good if not better than a 18D straight outta the school house.
The only thing that outweighs your arrogance here is your ignorance. As a "seasoned medic" you have the medical knowledge equivalent of a 1st grader when you look at the big picture. You can patch holes in the field and wipe snot and take vitals in the Aid Station.

Quote:
I met and worked guys straight outta the school house and I can't say I'm too impressed.
I have the distinct impression that they most certainly were NOT impressed with you either.

Your attitude, and your SA, both suck balls.

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04