View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:19   #45
orion5
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
I've read a buttload of posts all over the net regarding the letter, and nearly all of the statements other than those of the obviously lib sites refer to pride and honor.

The responses come across as being from those who have been reassured in some way.
That's what I've seen as well, a general sense of excitement and gratitude that some of America's finest warriors have spoken up.

I don't want to focus on the negative comments I've seen, as many of those are to be expected. Instead, I'm hoping many of those Americans quietly watching in the background...many like me, tired, over-stretched in our lives, with no time for political BS...I'm hoping those people are now waking up and paying attention to the larger issues at hand. Anyone in a "neutral" wait-and-see position right now is not neutral at all. They're being dragged backwards in a mis-directed wave of hysteria. This is the time to do something, not wait.

It's too bad more Americans can't know you QPs, individually, to understand the weight of your words. The QPs I have the privilege of calling Friends are not about fear, loathing and love of violence. The exact opposite: they love and value their country, are positive and full of laughter. And when they speak, I listen.

Well done, gentlemen.
orion5 is offline   Reply With Quote