View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 16:32   #5
Snaquebite
Area Commander

What a bunch of FLUFF and BS....He was notified over 5 weeks about his brother Thomas Joseph Heben, Liar and Fraud and took no action until he realized everyone involved was serious and presented with irrefutable documents. If that's immediately taking action, I'd hate to see him take his time.

Quote:
Below is a statement SOFREP received from Chris Heben this afternoon.
All,

I was first notified of this very serious issue with my brother Tom by a very good SF buddy as well as by two other SOF brothers. I was very shocked and very concerned when I was presented with the details of his actual Military record. It was a complete surprise to me. I immediately took the proper steps to mitigate and to correct the situation. I contacted my brother and counseled him and then acted as a conduit for communications between all the aforementioned parties. I do not condone my brothers actions, and I expressed my thoughts on this to him as well as to my SOF brothers. Additionally, I also told Tom that I love him am I proud of him for coming clean, and that I am also proud of him for his service in the U.S. Army.

-Chris Heben, former Navy SEAL

I want to thank all who played a role in bringing this to light and for helping with this precarious situation. I am certain that we can all recover from this and effectively move forward.

-Chris Heben

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote