View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 10:10   #12
FlagDayNCO
Guerrilla

Delaware's Ruling

I think there is more to it, as mentioned. This being Delaware's ruling, the Federal courts may look to othis as a precedent to thwart other Law Enforcement Officials claiming they will uphold the Constitution in defiance of Federal actions.

There are only three counties in Delaware. The DE State Police have everything locked up as far as politics and retired jobs go.

Here in PA, in my town, we actually have a Constable. He and the Sheriff are the ONLY law enforcement officials elected by the People.

Also in PA, we have Chief Kessler, who I believe broke a cardinal rule in his efforts to get a foothold in politics. Defender of the Constitution, he made a video using township owned firearms, which the Liberals grabbed and went to task on. Not helping the situation is the PA Attorney General is a flaming Lib and defiantly goes against laws she does not like.

http://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sher...awaiting-fate/

It is interesting that the Feds are reacting to the efforts of the People to prevent further control. At some point, our oath to defend the Constitution will be weighed against the common question of supporting overthrow of the Gubmint.

By then, the definitions of legitimate government will weigh heavily.

The Cold War didn't end, communism still lives and has come to America.

The Insurgency is going well, especially with the enemy at the table of every branch of our Federal, State, and Local Government.
FlagDayNCO is offline   Reply With Quote