Thread: Introductions V
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 11:22   #2542
AERŲ
Asset

INTRODUCTION

Hello, I am 27 and Prior Service Army. I joined the military when I was 19 in the Hopes of going to Special Forces and was never given the chance while on Active Duty...Ive never really had big issues in the PT aspects as I usually score in the low 300's (extended scales) while in and even now while i've been going to school using the G.I Bill... I've been working out/running/rucking on and off and staying active every single day while also reading and doing brain games, push-ups/sit-ups/ and many other workouts to improve my over all focus and memory skills while being fatigued. I am currently working with a local Recruiter to obtain a 18X contract in the hopes of getting a shot at selection this go around. I have been reading and Taking Notes from the GET SELECTED!!! book for a about a week now while also reading "The Ugly American" "masters of chaos" "chosen soldier" and studying hard to re-take the ASVAB while I am in the The Police Academy at a local C.C. My first go-around I only got a 98 GT score, so I got a private tutor at the local Community College helping me out and teaching me new test-taking techniques I had no idea even existed before to get my scores above 110. I found this site while researching the the SF Groups and their history and areas of operation around the globe. I am here to learn and study and take in as much helpful guidance as I can from the "Quite Professionals" and make sure I prepare the right way (smarter NOT harder) and can become an asset to a ODA some day, if I actually am Selected...

-Thank You All For Your Great Service, Sacrifices, And Commitment to Our Great Nation along with the Mentorship you Show those willing to attempt your unique way of life and the understanding of it...again thank you.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER
AERŲ is offline   Reply With Quote