View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 07:56   #25
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post

The Army stopped producing warriors in BCT/AIT/OSUT when Jody’s infatuation with Irean’s vagina (aka pussy) stopped keeping soldiers in step. (Oh some of the cadence songs I’ve heard that will make a grown man blush )
Thanks for the reminder! I had a long chuckle and smiling ever since. Ground Week on a long run the Black Hat managed a cadence the entire time ( dedicated to Hanoi Jane)...the things that were said, I realized I wasn't in Kansas anymore!!! The rhythm of that cadence still kicks off in my head from time to time.

I got the impression " Jody" was out of use, when I mention it to younger soldiers they returned a blank look, when I explained it...even blanker looks.

Speaking of those things, a valuable lesson from the Q Course which still is omnipresent, the peer discipline of " Cheeeeeeese". Probably too ugly and mean to still be in use?

Mustang Man although it's been a while we saw a few guys with issues turn into much better people with higher esteem after constant focus ( probably considered abuse today) in basic ie. our " Little Fat Man" he was down right strack when he left...but several that played the game enough to get by and reverted... easy for me to forget how young some of those guys really were.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart

Last edited by Golf1echo; 02-15-2018 at 20:56.
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote