View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 05:42   #9
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Put your coffee cup down before reading..

Quote:
Latest News

Subscribe on RSS
December 11th, 2013
Quote from SEAL Team Six member Don Mann!

“As a member of Seal Team Six we tested and evaluated every type of weapon and survival gear imaginable. We were constantly searching for state of the art gear that was rugged and reliable. The Survival Slingshot is totally unique in that it delivers a host of options including; an archery system, a rail system, a mounted compass, a watertight storage area and it can withstand all types of environmental challenges. I would highly recommend the Survival Slingshot for anybody looking for a powerful and versatile weapon / survival tool that can be used for hunting, camping, target practice… Read More
This statement is soooo stupid..

Having said that. I think every kid deserves a slingshot. It builds eye coordination and hand/arm reflexes.

The arrow,, I don't know,, I used and still have an old re-curve bow I used to get my BS merit badge. It's 45lb and good for rabbits and other crock pot critters..

I think if a someone shows proficiency with the sling-shot, they could be introduced to the bow..

Unless you're Darwin and looking to clean the gene pool??

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote