Thread: Team Code names
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 15:28   #17
Green Light
Quiet Professional

My 4 favorite teams

Steam Crank - Team Sergeant. (Have to keep this PG rated. Let your mind wander.)
Crazy Crane - 1st warrant in 1/7. Absolutely nuts. Didn't drink until he had a 700 foot freefall opening.
Bullet Head - VERY junior weapons guy. Was asked not to come back to New Jersey. Was later a Golden Knight
Bad Moon - Team leader, last name Rising
3D - Medic, it was an El Salvador thing

HALO Willie - Team Sergeant, it just really fit
Tiny (yes, that one). Carried the acetelene tanks on the Son Tay Raid.
Moon Mullens - Sr Comms
Dad - SGM. He asked us not to call him that. Big mistake. Great guy.

Hippy with a Gun - Intel Sgt. Looked like the weasel guy on Human Target.
Pin Head - Medic. Never gave anyone a drug that he didn't test fire himself.
Gadget Man - Had more gadgets than anyone else. They all worked.
Tommy Timefuse (me) - I had a charge that didn't go off once. Never again.
Elmer Fudd - SGM. Looked like Fudd. Pissed him off one day when I answered a question by saying "SHHHHH. Wabbits." Never do that.
Vinny - Team leader from NJ. His father owned a senator. Got him into WP.
Popeye - Could only look at you with one eye at a time. Never sure who he was talking to.
The Human Volcano - Red hair. Worst temper in SF history.
Weasel - He looked like one.
The Floater (Same guy as Weasel). Came into work drunk too many times.
Master Re**y (Ditto) - Redacted so I won't get sued. He was from a rich family. Team sergeant used to say (affecting a butler's accent) "Master Re**y, your bath is drawn."

Wingman - Medic. Was over 6'4". You could stand on the drop zone, watch the team drop from 15 grand, and see this guy. Incredibly long arms and legs.
Captain Scum - Weapons guy. Not a fun drunk.
Corvette Larry - Had a Corvette. It was smarter than he was. When he drove home to South Carolina on the weekends the team sergeant noted that the average IQ of both states went up 10 points.

"If it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket, what difference does it make to me?"
TJ
Green Light is offline   Reply With Quote