View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 16:45   #32
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

micakno,

Before you go, know this: you came into our house and asked a question. You were immediately treated with respect and dignity not having to earn anything before hand; that’s how we operate in the real world. Respect given, rapport built, respect returned in spades. Only you didn’t. You didn’t take the time to read more post less. You didn’t take the time or have the situational awareness to show respect to the HMFIC here and most probably elsewhere.

You were informed to follow our rules and fill out an Introduction. That took way more effort on our part than the introduction you provided. Look and read others and then look at yours again.

You were asked respectfully and repeatedly to cool your jets and show some respect to the one person who made all this possible and you still show a lack of judgment.

I would not bother with any future aspirations of being SF or subjecting yourself to the arduous training and commitment needed. You failed step one and you failed to take corrective action not once but several times. We don’t have time for that. Not here and not downrange where things matter. If there is no trust in the Team Room there is no trust anywhere on this earth.

A Team Sergeant here on this forum is just like a Team Sergeant in the unit. He may not be God but to everyone on that team he is God. You either figure that out quick or you don’t. We don’t have time or patience to play nice within our own ranks, there are too many indigenous tribal leaders, ministers, ambassadors, generals, and foreign troops to build a foundation of trust around.

I’ve just expended more effort and time on someone I don’t even know than the amount of time it would have taken me to throw all your CIF shit out my door and into the hallway!

You had your chance at redemption. Bye!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote