View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 13:00   #15
ranger2339
SF Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defion69 View Post
I don't know if you are an NCO, if not, you would have to go through WLC. Since you haven't jumped in a while, you would have to go through abn refresher (provided...don't worry about too much). Aside from that, you most likely will go straight into the pipeline.

On that note, good luck and kick it in the butt. Sounds like you are a bit older than the guys going through the pipeline but don't let that (your age) discourage you one bit. I know a guy who just graduated the Q at 48 and another guy who graduated Ranger school at 42. Yeah it may hurt a bit more but don't listen to the naysayers (and there will be plenty).

Take care and kick it in the arse!

Blue skies
I'm an E-5 right now, I graduated Honor Grad at WLC (that course was a joke) About 75% of the "leaders" there should of been sent back to basic, or kicked out of the Army. I dont mind going back to ABN training at all, I welcome the challenge of any schools,it would be nice to hit up the Bragg Pre Ranger course before SFAS.

Im only 28 years old, not to old IMO. I was 19 when I went to Ranger school, pushing well into the extended scale on my APFT, my goal is to be in that shape before SFAS.

Thanks for all the advice guys,

Josh
ranger2339 is offline   Reply With Quote