View Single Post
Old 08-17-2009, 19:09   #73
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

My eval for Milkrckcopilot

abc123 I had mentioned that a elder lady left the PT clinic and joined a local gym to continue her Blitzing. She purchased a timer from Radioshack that she could punch in 1 min and hit the stsrt button to assist with the time Thing.

Milkrckcopilot. here are my thoughts:
Exercise/Weight/Reps/Goal Reps

Leg Ext/80/75-79-79/ 81--------These look good

Barbell Rows/50/75-80-59/ 100---------first two circuits are getting there the third shows you endurance level ( this number will show your endurance improvements.

Dumbell Press/25's/69-72-49/ 88----same as rows

Leg curls/50/42-41-31/ 48 Part of the reason the numbers are low is the machine. Unless you are using heavy weight the machine is slow in it's return during the negative portion of the exercise.-------For that reason you're okay unless you wish to do half squats for the quads instead of extensions you can do them faster

Hammer Curls/5's/74-69-62/ 72-------Goal reps are exceded meaning you may want to recalculate it other wise endurance is comming up.

Good job, Dave Boltz

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote