View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 14:37   #60
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
I did day 1 yesterday. I didn't know what to expect as far as level of exertion so I was not properly prepared. (It should be easy lifting such light weights, no?) I'm sure my weights will need to be adjusted but I didn't feel like figuring out my max on a cable machine and dividing by three; I made an educated guess and let it rock. My lat pull machine lets the weights free-float too much so that slowed me down quite a bit on that exercise.

I must say that I am pleasantly surprised but at the same time I hate you. I thought I was going to barf after the first circuit so I called it quits. Wednesday I will go for two circuits.

Exercise | Weight |Reps
-------------------------------
Lat Pulls | 80 | 55 ---Sugest reducing weight to 1/3 your body.
Seated Rows | 70 | 59 ---May drop to 60 lbs and see if reps increase
Chest Press | 100 | 62 --- Unless you bench 300 lbs this is too much.
Half Squats | 0 | 82 ---Seems pretty light (LOL) Try half your body weight on this one.
Hamstring Curls | 50 | 50 ---Adjust weight down by 20% (41.6 lbs)
Bicep Curls | 35 | 51 ---Drop to 25 lbs
Calf Raises | 0 | 61 ---Body weight plus 2/3rds to start
Knee Extensions | 50 | 59 --- Weight look okay but rep speed is really low for Knee extesions Had one guy doing 142 RPMS.
DAC, I'll sugest some changes on this sheet..Okay?

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote