View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:26   #48
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzzz View Post
I appreciate the writings that may assist in a defense of the Blitz.
I grant the lack of documentation, is a need for many to acept something this new. there is really no other system that delivers these results.
It has been used for over 17 years. many attempts have been made to reach the professional levels but "they" spend too much money for what ever program they use now and are not willing to gamble on something seemingly so unlikely as the blitz.

regardless of the documentation or lack of, the results have always been consistant and never less than the 20% best over lifetime best. Endurance levels are over doubled. I have witnessed this for over 17 years in private uses and in A Physical Therapy clinic.
This is never a Sales pitch , it is a Brag, as the consistancy is very specific and fined tuned.
Joint protection is greatly inhanced.
I have delt with Athletic trainers, Coaches, exercise Phyiologist, and PT's for a long time. The suggested fear and worries expressed here have been addressed many times over.
A simple list includes No overuse syndrome
No Ligament Sprains or ruptures
No tendonitis,strains, or ruptures
No cartilage damage
No DOMS
I feel sometimes that the results should be reduced for those who won't accept these. It would be more in line with the "norm" to be sore after workouts and to suffer tendonitis or tendon tears.
As to full body exercises that is made easier when all the parts are so much stronger and with the greater endurance.

I'll let the experts here who have never used this system and can so rightly judge it based on what they do know have at it. Any one still interested in the system can get it from me by E- mail. Those of you presently useing it , do send some status update as I may be able to eventually convince the flat worlders of it greatness. A salute to you all. BLITZZZ
Blitzzz,

Don't let Sean start to set you up for a pissing contest...... He's not worth it,you know your system works great and if he doesn't, well screw him.....

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote