View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 14:40   #23
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Thanks JumpinJoe1010

Joe, Looks like you're doing Okay with the Blitz . Thanks for the words. Blitz maintenance is about once a month. You won't lose any thing.

Now to SEAN: Any fears you may have about the Blitz are as all the other "professionals" I have discussed it with.
First if I didn't write it clearly enough Free Weights are fine. Read the above posts... weights on cables free float at around 60+ reps/min.
Since you have never "Blitzed", you misgivings should not be stated as fact. I have used the Blitz for 17 years with NO injuries at all, Neither Tendon, ligament, or Muscle.
You're assumptions are based on what information you recieved from the same trough we all feed from in schools.
All known systems are based on what you know. Not so the Blitz. It is so far outside the box it is hard for the average Muscle head to grasp.
Everyone has to be discouraged to do other exercises while doing Blitz.
I will tell you that You can not duplicate the results of this system with any thing you know.
A challenge to all trainers and coaches is to train any number of your personel until you can no longer get them any stronger. Give them to me and i will return then to you A minimum of 20% stronger and with at least twice the anaerobic and aerobic endurance. EVERYONE.
Sean PM me and I will give you my personal phone number and we can talk.
On this thread don't critisize that which you know nothing.
A quick question. Can you do double leg extensions with 270lbs at 142 reps/min
The math is over 38,000 lbs of weight movede in one minute. Do it for three circuits,.. Blitzzz

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Blitzzz (RIP); 07-21-2009 at 14:46.
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote