Calf Raises (Machine)

Weight 70-------------------------------95
Reps 50/51-----------------------------60/65/67

Situps

Start
50 x 3 sets (Non Timed)

Finish
80 x 3 Sets (Non Timed)

When you read these results, I began in January and end results in May.

I began with leg extensions in the mix but after being recommended to drop that particular exercise, due to overworking the same muscles in different exercise, I dropped that in my work out and never added a replacement. Couldn't quite find an exercise that would fit.

The first workout was refreshing but tiring with only two circuits, where as the next week when I began three circuits I wanted to puke at the end. I did get over that hurdle, but was exhausted non the less.

I had two workouts a week which were roughly 45 minutes a session. Each station was 1 minute with one minute rest between exercises, except for the sit-up. I chose sit-ups because for the obvious reason I wanted to be good at sit-ups. It was not the exercise recommended, but worked non the less.

The biggest challenge I found was the machines. My reps were way higher with free weights, but for exercises for the legs, it is was the better choice at the gym for the time and the people I had to work with sharing the equipment.

I would recommend these workouts for anyone wanting to increase their endurance. It is a quick workout to be added to an overall PT plan.

I want to thank Dave for the help in getting started and working out the process for me.

"Men who live by playing with knowledge may be called scholars, but they can never be men of wisdom." Hiratsuka Raicho
JumpinJoe1010 is offline   Reply With Quote