View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 23:40   #14
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGUESABRE1 View Post
Also, let me just ask this,.. do you know who 2nd LT Scott Bennett, 11th PSYOP, is?
This isn't a PSYOP/MISO forum, it's a Special Forces forum, why would we know Lt Bennett? There are no LTs in Special Forces.

A few questions:

Your two grandfathers, eh? When were they born? My grandfathers were born in the 1920s. My great grandfather was born in the 1890s... no one that fought in the Revolutionary War was even alive when he was born. Was one of your grandfathers named Methusula?

Kinser, Wade? A 10 second google search can get me the names of KIAs and artlices with their names in it.

Brother in arms? When did you go to SFAS? SFQC? Last I remember 37F was not Special Forces and the last time I saw PsyOps (aka MISO) in combat was sitting on a base jerking themselves off to their "product" in 2002.

Your Bona Fides are weak to be sure and even if you are who you say you are, your ramblings as a writer on the proper way to display a flag and your obsession with my 30th birthday come off as tin-foil-hat-crazy.

Perhaps you should think long and hard about what your next post will be, as it may be your last.

PS You didn't come up with the phrase "Lead, follow, or get out of the way". You may not want to try to attribute that to yourself.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper

Last edited by miclo18d; 12-27-2016 at 23:42.