View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 20:24   #12
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Exactly what the lady who cuts my hair said. And the reason that the old days of being able to finish up a haircut for someone of my vintage using a straight-razor for the final line around the ears & in back is lonnnng gone.
Lawmakers are great and all when needed but IMO term limits is needed or a deregulate group of law repeal-ers to offset the craziness aren't law makers allowed to introduce regulation to repeal???. My thinking on this is, is to understand the sheer amount of entrepreneurial spirit crushing restraints their are on innovation and motivation a person has to either be a businessman who has had to pay an army of lawyers tons of money to figure out how to avoid legal entanglements (Trump) or a small entrepreneur who has struggled due to regulation that makes no sense but crushes him while chains flourish (The Barber, Mechanic). Only a businessman on the receiving end of that regulation would be motivated to deregulate. Career politicians should never happen it is not a career nor should it be they never face the working end of bills they pass so could care less about the consequences.

Regulation is what killed the legal free market and introduces us to a ridiculously big government.....with regulation comes the taxes to pay the enforcers and overseers in suits or uniforms. Big Gov is an intro to total government control and conditions the populace to become accustomed to being controlled by arbitrary laws that benefit the few who can afford to lobby....Whats next?. Trump wants to eliminate all regulation that kills the American who wants to build his own life and work for themselves and we should be able to benefit from someone offering comparable, or better service for lesser cost. I support the underground resistance and benefit from the auxiliary's day time expertise working for a regulated employer but bring the same skills to us on places like Craigslist etc....without the added cost of lawyers, insurance and regulatory requirements but all the same skill. If the guy screws me on the work he gets the negative of me beating the shit out of him kidding lol....but spreading the reputation and he suffers from lack of additional income its in his best interest to do a good job so I am happy to recommend him.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 07-08-2018 at 20:26.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote