View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 16:28   #131
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Ok. this in from a 2nd Bat NCO to butter bar via USMA
Excellent point by this Ranger NCO he hit the nail on the head if only we should expect this much honest insight from our own....Spec Ops too has adopted the development model the O's and GS's who pollute SOF has engineered this.....don't worry there are more SOF retiring who are looking to add more chaos to the crumbling empire in an effort to get there easy money too parasites IMO....because we in the military can't allow time to develop subordinates because hell Bragg trains everything f'ng thing now including teaching E7's how to be TM Sgts instead learning from their own team sgts.

Lack of respect for leaders really no kidding? completely agree box these young guys are entitled the messaging is crossed today in recruiting and active application of the unit..... O"s and SGM's can be seen bitching down and on first name basis with E6-7's the game today is who you know and what social group you belong to.......I heard a MAJ talk up how he was voting for Hillary and made the comment when we lost it was because the low IQs voted Trump there is not much distance between a Hillary and Che Guevera.....how many people have died as a direct result of the Arab spring???How about Russia's new found military might or Iran new nuclear capabilities.....

The military today reminds me of a shattered confused and undisciplined crumbling building the lifers are worse than the opportunist whom just play stupid ride out retirement and the PT types looking for credentials so they too can rape the Army of talent, money and a competent leadership. We just paid 5mil. To have a building redone not built but be brought up to code some wiring, paint a few walls and a 5 million $ bill......my argument is WTF if someone is going to rape the Army for 5mil for some home improvement might as well keep it in the family.....

Why in the hell do we keep allowing contractors into our inner sanctums and allowing these foreign Army and non SF qualified types train us on shit we can do ourselves......why do they disrespect there leadership? This is why most of the relation ships seem to be viewed like business partnerships....you are right box nepotism has disintegrated the Army and the who you know and not what you know is the new promotion system.....what do you get when young people who do not seek advice from experienced senior guys? You get a bullshit Krav Maga (not real) guy from the Air Force SF teaching Green Berets how to fight??? Why would anyone respect it's leadership when I hear cherry GB talk about CSM Rarey and CSM Abernathy as Brian and Rob with insight that they think they have on their personal interactions they shouldn't have is a sure sign the respect those positions once had is gone.

It is sickening listening to a relatively inexperienced sociopath soldier waltz into a proven unit and virtually take over......you can guess what usually happens or these young good idea fairies who don't know shit because of little real life experience and not even 10 yrs in the Army does not know much about history and revisit a shitty idea and sell ilike Amway like it hasn't failed multiple times.....and the weak leadership agree?!?!?!? I have said it before the military should be ripped apart and rebuilt carefully. The military is out of control Obama accelerated it but our leaders if they want discipline in the ranks need to gain an understanding of how small and unsecretive the world is with social media.....Quitting abusing power and doing stupid shit is the laymans response if the President really wants to fix the military to fight the wars Obama/Hillary put us in the position to have to fight then you need to start imprisoning leaders for these abuses reduce them in rank take their benefits you must break the tyranny of the GO infallibility and bring altruistic honor back to a noble profession and get rid of this ill advised business model....

You cannot develop character and loyalty can be destroyed by a morally and legally corrupted leadership......as much as I want Lt Rapones citizenship taken he is not alone in the remnants of a once great Army.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 10-08-2017 at 19:15.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote