View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 18:17   #12
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Don't know. The prince has led a colorful life, that much is known. Certainly not at all a good life or royal life.

The exiled British journalist mentioned in the article has an axe to grind and has previously posted fake stories and photoshopped pictures in the past.

There will be an active smear campaign like that of Trump by the NYT that will be used against the prince as well. He is an avid fan Taksin Shinawatra the former exiled Prime Minister.

The story says Thais' don't like the prince and prefer the princess. This according to my wife is untrue. The only people that like the princess are the same wealthy minority in Bangkok that have caused all the political turmoil of the last seven to ten years. Leading to the coup and the ouster of the popular Shinawatra family.

If you know the battle of the red shirts and the yellow shirts...the prince is a red shirt and the princess wears a yellow shirt.

As far as that picture you posted. My wife says it's photoshopped. The prince doesn't have arm sleeve tattoos and that dog has been dead for at least two years.

Beyond that, I don't know.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote